Be Inspired, Be Innovative, Be Sustainable
For the past 11 years, IIL has proudly hosted virtual conferences in honor of International Project Management Day. Over 500,000 professionals from around the globe have participated and come away inspired, energized, and ready to take action.
Will you be one of them this year? Join us to:
- Hear from the innovators and thought leaders that are changing "business as usual"
- Enrich your skills and professional development—earn up to 20 PDUs
- Improve your performance and that of your organization
- Exceptional content and speakers: Choose from 8 keynotes and 25+ video presentations led by experts in their fields.
- Valuable professional development: Earn 20 PDUs to maintain your credential (PMP®/PgMP®).
- On-demand access: You’ll have until February 3, 2016 to watch (and re-watch) all keynotes and presentations.
- Networking and engagement: Visit sponsor booths, connect with speakers, and network with fellow professionals.
- Bonus 60-day access to three of IIL’s on-demand courses*:
- Agile for the Non-IT Practitioner
- Grateful Leadership™
- A five-part Sustainability series
*Instructions for access to these courses will be found in your digital briefcase once you log in to the event. Courses are valid for additional PDUs outside of the 20 offered as part of the IPMDAY event. Course access is 60 days.
Here’s what some of last year’s participants had to say…
“Thanks so much for a very informative day. The presentations were great and the videos/slides were very helpful. I plan to add much of the new thinking into my presentations.” Jeff Garelik, MS, PMP, Senior Consultant
“Remarkably, during my presentation, Twitter LIT UP with folks commenting and tweeting… you should see all the wonderful emails in under 24 hours as well.” IPMDAY 2014 Keynote Speaker Stephen Ritz of Green Bronx Machine
“First of all congratulations for the 11th annual International Project Management Day and outreach to the PM community. Thank you for creating this event year after year. Keep continuing the good work and best wishes and thank you to everyone behind International Project Management Day.” Sunitha Menezes, Volvo
What’s included in my registration?
Full access to keynotes and 25+ on-demand video presentations, plus the opportunity to earn 20 Professional Development Units (PDUs), network with speakers and fellow attendees, and visit virtual booths from IIL and event sponsors. This year you will also have access to 3 on-demand courses valued at more than $1300 USD. (Instructions for access to these courses will be found in your digital briefcase once you log in to the event. Courses are valid for additional PDUs outside of the 20 offered as part of the IPMDAY event. Course access is 60 days.)
Can multiple people watch the conference if one person registers?
Registration is per person and may not be shared, either for the purpose of attending the event or claiming PDUs.
When does IPMDAY open?
The event will open at 9:00 p.m. EST on November 4, 2015.
When is the live portion of the conference?
The live portion will begin at 8:00 am EST on November 5, 2015 and end at 6:00 p.m. EST.
When is the on-demand period of the conference?
The on-demand period will begin at 6:00 p.m. EST on November 5, 2015 and end on February 3, 2016.
I’m registered – now what?
You’ll receive an order confirmation email from IIL and a second email from email@example.com with important login information.
I haven’t received my confirmation email. Who do I contact?
Please check your spam filter first. If you still haven’t received it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.