Consulting and Implementation
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in consulting, coaching and mentoring. We make a measurable difference for our clients and have worked with many of the world’s leading organizations to develop professional skills as well as corporate capabilities and processes.
We know that integrating lessons learned from training into daily work flow can be a challenging process. Because we understand that there can be a variety of barriers to implementation, we have dedicated consultants who can be onsite - or on call - to assist and coach your project/program managers or business analysts on an as-needed basis.
As a part of our services, your IIL consultant will review project plans, status reports, deliverables, and aid your project /program manager(s) and teams in making critical decisions, re-planning and prioritizing, as well as strategizing and handling more complex issues.
In addition to offering consulting services to our clients, we also give you the option of having one of our certified consultants manage your project, whether for a short-term or long-term engagement. Our consultants have significant global experience managing and completing projects on schedule and within budget, across industries. Let one of our experts guide your team’s mission-critical projects to success!
Contact us for more information on our comprehensive consulting work.
Additional services that we offer include:
- Group coaching and individual mentoring sessions to help integrate lessons learned and translate knowledge into practice.
- Assessment tools such as the Kerzner Project Management Maturity Model (KPM3) and our 360° Project Management Competency Assessment (360° PMCA™).
- Needs analyses to define gaps and address the organizational and process changes needed to fill them.
- Measurement of efficiency and productivity performance on an individual as well as an organizational level, including changes in team behavior, return on training investment and specific key performance benchmarks.
- Process development and improvement through direct, hands-on support or proprietary knowledge management solutions. Our Unified Project Management® Methodology (UPMM™) Software Suite supports consistency and quality in the implementation of project, program and portfolio management.
- Custom training solutions to meet the unique needs of your company. For groups of 12 or more, we can tailor any course or program to align with your company or team mission, values and unique business needs. We can also deliver any course to you in a private format - at your location, at one of our training sites or in a virtual setting.