Virtual Agile Teams
Agile teams are a must in this world of intense competition, marketing demands and changing expectations while global virtual teaming has become a necessity as organizations become increasingly distributed. This course is valuable for all members or potential members of Agile project teams who need to adapt their Agile or Scrum methods to a virtual environment.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the characteristics of a virtual team and how they differ from a collocated team
- Build an effective virtual Agile team using a Team Charter approach
- Develop Release Plans, including prioritizing user stories, with a virtual Agile Team
- Construct a Sprint plan, including effective user story estimates, virtually
- Execute a Sprint, including essential Agile or Scrum ceremonies, virtually
- Conduct effective virtual meetings in an environment supportive of Agile and Scrum methods
Agile Practices for All Projects
Agile methods are becoming increasingly prevalent and have facilitated projects in reducing time to market, being adaptive to changing customer requirements and increasing value to customers and organizations. This course will present key Agile techniques and processes that can be readily incorporated into your projects to enable greater flexibility and higher productivity, while maintaining the traditional project lifecycle framework.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recall project management principles and methodologies
- Explain Agile practices and compare several Agile methods
- Apply Agile software development techniques in a project lifecycle framework
- Employ Agile processes in a project management framework
You will be able to register for the courses on IIL’s website, free of charge, using a special promo code. This promo code will be available in the RESOURCES area of the event, along with step-by-step instructions for registering.
These courses are delivered through IIL’s Learning Center, which is separate from the online conference platform.
You have 60 days to complete each course, so we recommend registering for one at a time.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with login information.