IIL Japan is currently seeking high caliber professionals to be part of our elite team of Consultants/Trainers. The business analysis instructors will deliver business analysis training courses face to face. Candidates must be based within Japan. The successful candidate will possess excellent presentation skills; speak Japanese, hold a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the business analysis field, 5 years in corporate training and must be PMP Certified.
Requirement for Candidates:
- Outstanding academic achievement – advanced degrees preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of hands-on, real-world experience in Project, Program, and/or Portfolio Management methodologies and applications in diverse industries
- Minimum 5 years of previous classroom training and delivery experiences a must
- Profound knowledge of Business Analysis
- Professional certification (i.e. CBAP for business analysis) is a plus
- First rate classroom manner and presence a must
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to communicate internationally are mandatory
- A great team player (working with IIL sales people and clients worldwide)
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Multi-lingual ability is an advantage
- Available to travel from time to time
- CBAP certified is a plus
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and mentoring, as well as customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™ enables us to deliver innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches (Virtual Classroom, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand Learning and Simulation). A PMI® Charter Global Registered Education Provider, a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council, an Accredited Training Organization for PRINCE2 and ITIL, a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency) and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider, IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies. IIL was recognized in six categories as a "2011 Top Business" by DiversityBusiness.com.
Our Media Division just approached its third anniversary. From May of 2011, the Media division has produced over 100 separate video segments for various IIL in-house uses as well as outside clients. In order to deliver high quality videos and meet the anticipated work expectations for the division, we must put together a skilled and passionate production staff.
Send your resume with brief qualifications summary cover letter to email@example.com. Please also tell us why you are interested in joining our global team of professionals.