If you are a confident and highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity, join our Sales team at International Institute for Learning (IIL Monett). We are seeking energetic and entrepreneurial Sales Representatives to sell Video’s and Business Books. The highly effective candidate would be responsible for driving incremental sales within assigned accounts, territories, and regions.
The successful candidate will effectively provide educational resources e.g. products, services, etc. to new and existing clients within their assigned territory. The Sales Representative duties may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with clients
- Collaborating with peers and Vice President of Sales to prepare and present competitive sales
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Manage territories through quality checks and follow-up
- Identify and resolve client concerns
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Possess a great phone and email presence as you will likely be communicating and selling via these mediums the majority of the time
- Highly organized and great time management skills
- Creative thinking, prompt decision-making and excellent problem resolutions
- $17,000.00 + plus bonus plan
- Semi-Monthly (pay schedule)
- We offer a competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 401K Plan
Phenomenal professional training, online tools and resources for personal growth
A wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training, consulting, coaching and mentoring, as well as customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Microsoft® Project and Project Server; Lean Six Sigma; PRINCE2®; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
IIL is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer or “EOE” or “M/F/D/V” (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).