Business Analysis Fundamentals
With George Bridges
About the Webinar
This webinar will provide an introduction and overview of business analysis and the role of the business analyst. What is a Business Analyst? What do they do? How do they fit into the development of a project environment? The content is designed to help those who are seeking to:
- Learn more about what a Business Analyst does
- Transition into the role of a Business Analyst
- Support Business Analysis from a management perspective
- Why Business Analysis?
- The Business Analysis Manifesto
- Comparing the BA Role to the Project Manager and Systems Analyst
- The Need for a BA Framework – Intro to the IIBA® Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide)
- Competencies Required for Business Analysis
- Business Analysis Certification
- The Future of Business Analysis
Ready to dive deeper into Business Analysis? Take the next step with our full-length Business Analysis Fundamentals course.
IIL is an Endorsed Education Provider™ with the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
George Bridges, PMP, PMI-PBA is IIL’s Director of Business Analysis. He has more than 25 years of experience in business systems analysis, business process modeling, operations research and information technology. George is also President of the IIBA® Southeast Chapter and has been an Adjunct Professor at Lawrence Tech University since 2005.