Common Project Manager Mistakes
with Mario Landa
About the Webinar
No one ever said that being a project manager was easy, but it certainly can be more rewarding and enjoyable if you aware of the top reasons for project failure – and have solutions and implement steps to prevent it. Part of learning to be a successful project manager involves learning from your mistakes. But wouldn’t it be great to learn from a master regarding the top reasons for project failure and how to avoid some of the classic mistakes? This webinar is designed to offer you that exact opportunity.
What You Will Learn
- Insight into the reason for project failure
- Learn to define requirements
- Avoid having a dysfunctional team
- Ensure you have the right level of detail in your WBS
- Proactively understand the steps to effectively manage project risk
- Understand a proven change control process
- Feel confident in your own personal abilities as a project manager.
This webinar provides up to 1.0 Technical PDU for PMP/PgMP/CAPM credential holders.
Mario Landa (MBA, MGM, Civil Engineer, PMP, MCTS)
Mario Landa is Director of EPM Curriculum and Course Development at IIL. He has extensive experience as an instructor and consultant specialized in project, program and portfolio management. He has successfully implemented enterprise project management solutions to many industry-leading organizations. Mario has also participated as a trainer at La Salle University, guest lecturer for MPUG Mexico Chapter and speaker at the Dubai IPMF. He acts as SME in IIL’s Microsoft Project curriculum, including the Dynamic Scheduling with Microsoft Project book.