Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI): Unlock Human Potential in Project Management
With Rhonda Bernard
About the Webinar
Why is embracing and understanding Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) an imperative? What can you do as an individual to be more consciously inclusive? Why is DEI essential to organizations and to their project teams?
This webinar will answer these questions, and more. You will gain a deeper understanding of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, and how this understanding is essential to project management success – and to organizations as a whole.
What You Will Learn
- Definitions and Vocabulary for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Importance for Workplace and Project Management
- Corporate Commitment and Individual Behaviors
- Barriers to Inclusion and Belonging
- Intercultural Differences and Effect on Project Management
- Tips to Be More Inclusive
- 0.25 Technical PDUs for PMP/PgMP/CAPM
- 0.50 Leadership PDUs
- 0.25 Strategic PDUs
Rhonda is a coach, facilitator and consultant with nearly 20 years ofinternationalsenior-level human resources and leadership experiencein the areas of recruitment, learning and development.Rhonda is a subject matter expert in culture, inclusion and diversity, talent development and performance management, learning and development and employee surveys. She is a talented facilitator who brings energy, passion and drive that creates an environment where people come together and learn.