Exploring What’s New in the PMP® Exam & Prep Course
With Keith Wilson
About the Webinar
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam has changed significantly as of 2 January 2021 and is focused on three new domains:
- PEOPLE – emphasizing the skills and activities associated with effectively leading a project team
- PROCESS – reinforcing the technical aspects of managing a project
- BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT – highlighting the connection between projects and organization strategy
This dynamic and engaging webinar will provide an overview of the new exam and the PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep course, highlighting the domains and their associated tasks and enablers. As a bonus, we will also provide valuable study tips.
What You Will Learn
After this one-hour session, learners will be able to:
- Understand the new exam content including:
- PMP® Candidate Qualifications
- Percent of question per domain
- Type of questions and the percentage distribution of Predictive (waterfall), Agile, and Hybrid per domain on the exam
- Know which Tasks and Enablers are associated with each domain
- Appreciate what it takes to pass the exam the first time
This webinar provides up to 1.0 Technical PDU for PMP/PgMP/CAPM credential holders.
Keith Wilson (MBA, B.Comm., PMP, MCP, MCT, CSM, CSPO, KMP, SPC, CDA) is a Senior Consultant and Trainer with IIL. His background includes over 25 years of successful coaching, training, management, and consulting experience. Keith is a welcomed facilitator at numerous Fortune 500 corporations, universities, and associations worldwide and is well known for his public speaking skills and enthusiasm.