Negotiating for Optimal Outcomes
With Paul Nichols
About the Webinar
This webinar covers how negotiation is defined and the phases of negotiation from preparation through measuring the outcomes of the negotiation. In addition, we will explore common approaches to negotiating and an-in depth review of the rules of principled negotiation.
What you will learn:
After this one-hour session, you will be able to:
- Prepare for an upcoming negotiation
- Effectively move through the phases of a negotiation
- Understand how to manage both soft and hard negotiators
- Assess your common negotiating style
- Utilize the rules of principled negotiation
This webinar will provide up to 1.0 PDU.
Monday, June 27, 2022
6:00 AM – 7:00 AM EDT
1:30PM – 2:30 PM EDT
Can’t attend live? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to view the recording.