IIL’s Advantage Program™ Introduction Letter from IIL’s CEO
I hope this note finds you well, safe and excited about the possibilities in 2021.
I am pleased to share news that IIL has been approved to be among the first Premier PMI® Authorized Training Partners (ATP). This prestigious certification means that our clients and learners will receive PMI-approved, licensed content including PMI’s Authorized PMP® Exam Prep and Disciplined Agile curricula, and the highest-quality training instruction from IIL’s PMI-certified trainers. The certification builds on IIL’s 30 years of experience and is an impetus for the launch of IIL’s new partnership program created specifically for Associations, local Chapters and their members.
IIL’s new Advantage Program™ is a customized benefits program designed to help Associations and Chapters to increase and retain members, add valued learning services for members and leaders (including virtual PDDs and/or Annual Symposium), and increase revenue through new and innovative services.
Associations, Chapters and their members will benefit from IIL’s ATP status, expert trainers, digital capabilities, global reach, and our world-class virtual learning technology platform.
Just a few of the key benefits of our new Advantage Program™ include:
- Discounts on IIL’s Public or Onsite Group PMI Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Course, PMI’s Disciplined Agile courses, over 300 other IIL virtual/traditional classroom courses, and over 400 IIL on-demand courses.
- Discount on IIL’s virtual PDD build-out fee. IIL will work with the Association or Chapter to create your customized PDD or Symposium virtual event. Schedule a date of your choosing, with on-demand access for up to 7 days.
- Complimentary live 60-minute customized training webinars, delivered by IIL expert trainers.
- 15 free registrations for Association/Chapter Leaders and a discount per seat to each of IIL’s three annual Online Conferences. Special group discounts (for Association/Chapter members only) are also available.
- Special branding opportunities with the Association or Chapter logo and free listing on IIL’s website linked to your site.
- Receive discounts on IIL printing, media, and/or registrar services
The Lead Relationship Manager for our Advantage Program™, Janet Laverie, will be available to speak with you to introduce you to all the benefits of IIL’s new program. To set up a special time to talk, please contact Tabetha Hyde-Belisle at [email protected].
We look forward to partnering with Associations and Chapters worldwide as they shape plans for growth in 2021.
E. LaVerne Johnson
Founder, President and CEO