About the Program
AgilePM Passport is accredited by the APM Group to support self-study distance learning for the AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner exams. IIL's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace. AgilePM Passport is compatible with laptops, desktops, android tablets, iPads, and mobile devices.
Note: AgilePM Passport Foundation includes the Foundation exam fee. AgilePM Passport Practitioner includes the Foundation and Practitioner exam fees and the AgilePM Handbook.
Who Should Attend
What are the benefits?
- Anyone currently working on Agile-based projects
- Individuals who wish to add Agile PM to their skills and capabilities
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Technical Coordinators
- Project Sponsors
- Senior Management
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organizations
- Online learning gives you the freedom to learn at your pace from any location
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand Agile Project Management based on the internationally recognized framework of DSDM Atern
- Become immediately productive in an agile project environment
- Identify the difference between simple lightweight agile approaches which typically operate at the solution delivery (or ‘work package’) level and the greater holistic view of how multiple work streams are coordinated with the appropriate level of governance and control
Fundamentals and the Philosophy
Lifecycle and Products
Roles and Responsibilities
MoSCoW and Timeboxing
Estimation & Measurement
Quality & Maintainability
Planning, Control & Risk
APMG-International AgilePM™ is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited. The APMG-International AgilePM and Swirl Device logos are trade marks of The APM Group Limited.