The Agile Project Manager
Senior Instructor & Consultant
International Institute for Learning (IIL)
About the Program
Change isn’t coming, it’s already here. The project environment is becoming more volatile, uncertain, complex, and
ambiguous. Project management and project managers must transform and evolve in order to keep up with these
Agile has been a disruptor in the field of project management, having over 20 years of successes and benefits to
organizations that have adopted their frameworks. The Agile frameworks have proven themselves to be more adept
in dealing with this uncertainty. But Agile isn’t just about following a different way of working.
What do you need to learn, do, and become in order to continue in the current and future environment? It is a
powerful combination of knowledge, competencies, and mindset.
In an increasingly complicated project environment, this course provides participants with the knowledge needed to
not only survive but thrive.
Who Should Attend
- Traditional project managers transitioning to Agile
- Agile project managers looking to reinforce their skills and mindset
- Program Managers, PMO, and management who need to understand how their PMs will be successful in an Agile environment
What You Will Learn
- Evaluate the changing project environment and the needed knowledge, skills, and behaviors
- Demonstrate innovative project manager competencies of leading change, servant leadership, and focus on value
- Utilize Lean and Agile principles to maximize value and improve project performance
- Construct a hybrid Agile model that is unique to your project
- Assess your role in Business Agility as an Agile Project Manager
About Rubin Jen
Rubin Jen has been in the project management field for over 25 years; Spanning aerospace, engineering, telecom, software development, outsourcing, consulting, and government sectors.
Rubin also has extensive consulting experience in strategic and operational planning. Rubin has been helping teams and organizations in their Agile transformation journey since 2014, as a subject matter expert and as an Agile coach.
As a Senior Instructor with IIL for over 12 years, Rubin is a key member of the Global Learning Solutions (GLS) team, helping create new workshops or customize IIL’s course curriculum for clients.