Introduction to PRINCE2 Agile®
With Richard Webber
About the Webinar
PRINCE2 Agile® is seen by many as the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the governance of PRINCE2®.
This webinar will provide an overview of the PRINCE2 Agile® framework and help you understand how agile behaviours, concepts, and techniques can be integrated into project management methodology.
- What is PRINCE2 Agile®?
- Is agile right for my organization?
- Common misconceptions
- How to incorporate Scrum and Kanban into projects
- The PRINCE2® Agilometer; how much agile can or should I use?
- Overview of PRINCE2 Agile® courses and qualifications
What You Will Learn
- Describe effective blending of agile with existing project management methodology
- Appreciate that using agile isn’t a question of “agile or not” but “how much agile”
- Understand that PRINCE2® is not a waterfall-based project management method
- Explain the basic terminology surrounding agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Make informed decisions regarding formal qualifications and training in PRINCE2 Agile®
This webinar will provide up to 1.0 PDU.
- 0.75 Technical for PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP® and 0.25 Technical for PMI-PBA®
- 0.25 Strategic