Manager as Coach
Sr. Consultant and Trainer, International Institute for Learning (IIL)
About the Course
In this on-demand course, you will explore key coaching concepts and skills in an environment where skills and habits can be developed, sharpened and improved, and/or initiated. The complete program includes highly interactive on-demand course activity and experiential learning.
This learning solution delivers a practical tool kit for developing coaching skills that you can leverage as a leader with your team. The objective of this course is to provide a platform for developing and growing key coaching skills so that you can help your team members become more self-sufficient and focused. This, in turn, helps you to become even more productive as your time is freed up, allowing you to focus on the strategic, big-picture direction.
Learning will be supported through individual problem-solving exercises and conducted by a practicing, accredited professional coach/experienced workshop facilitator.
What You Will Learn
- Define what is coaching, what ifs not and what’s in it for managers to coach
- Recognize difference between various developmental interactions like coaching. counseling and mentoring
- Explain and interpret the different roles ofa manager and the process of coaching
- Practice skills of coaching as a manager
- Formulate an individual development plan for application at workplace