Frequently Asked Questions
What is an online conference?
Can you walk me through the experience?
- KEYNOTES – Attend scheduled keynotes with live Q&A on opening day (sessions are archived)
- VIDEOS – View on-demand video presentations
- RESOURCES – Download collateral and informational documents
- HELP CENTER – Receive support for any technical issues you have while interacting in the virtual event
- LOUNGE – Communicate and network with attendees
- EXHIBITORS – Visit the sponsors of the event
- BADGES – Track the badges you’ve earned by completing certain activities
What are the minimum requirements from my computer that I will need to participate?
Will I still be able to participate if my company has a corporate firewall in place?
When can I log in and how long will I have access?
The conference opens on Thursday, March 2, 2023. You will have access to the event until October 1st, 2023.
How can I log in to the conference?
What are the two self-paced courses?
Intercultural Competence with Jacqueline Dennis and Manager as Coach with Ed Lively.
How many PDUS and SEUs can I earn?
What are the sponsorship options?
Platinum, Gold, and Silver Sponsorship levels are available. See pricing and benefits here.
How much is individual registration? Do you offer group pricing or corporate options?
Can you send me a copy of my payment receipt?
What is your refund policy?
DISCLAIMER: AS WE CONTINUE TO OFFER PROMOTIONS AND CAMPAIGNS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE APPLIED RETROACTIVELY, PROMOTIONAL CODES MAY NOT BE COMBINED, AND REFUNDS ARE NOT PERMITTED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED.