With Bob Umlas
About the Webinar
This webinar presents over 25 useful tips excerpted from a leading and world renowned Excel book, “This isn’t Excel, it’s Magic!” written by Bob Umlas and published by IIL Publishing. The software version used in this session is Excel 2016, but the tips will work with any version from 2007 and beyond. The goal of this webinar is to enable you to get the most out of using Microsoft Excel in whatever business needs you have to handle data. You will be able to do more with your data and get it done more efficiently.
What You Will Learn
After this one-hour session, participants will be able to:
- Copy page setups to other pages
- Add up both columns and rows with one click of the mouse
- Make comments display with pizazz
- Easily find that last item in a column or row by a formula
- Fill the formula =A1 to the right to get =A2, =A3 …
- Select all cells containing specific text
- … and much more
Bob is an Excel trainer, consultant, speaker, editor, and author with over 45 years of experience. He is the author of 3 Excel books and the current leader of NYC’s Excel Special Interest Group and he has had more than 300 articles published. Bob has been a Microsoft Excel MVP for 25 years and is also the technical editor for many of Bill Jelen’s Excel books. Bob speaks at Excel conferences on his favourite topic: Tips & Tricks, which even impresses the experts.