Managing Change as a Project Manager
With Ed Lively
About the Webinar
Change happens – and as project managers, we are considered the change agents.
Project managers need to understand change and manage it as an integral part of their projects. Without appropriate change management, projects may produce the specified product, service or result within the constraints of cost, schedule and quality – but not the expected business results.
This webinar will provide an overview of the key elements of organizational and people change management.
What You Will Learn
- Assess the size and impact of change
- Understand the phases of change
- Identify the six risk factors of change
- Earn the commitment of change sponsor
- Identify the model for communication for effective change
- 0.50 Technical for PMP®/PgMP®
- 0.25 Strategic
- 0.25 Leadership
Ed Lively, PMP, MCT, CSM, brings a wealth of experience to the project management field as a practitioner, presenter, mentor and author. An IIL Senior Consultant and Trainer, Ed is enthusiastic about motivating and developing others and has taught thousands of managers, team members and executives from 32 industries and 16 countries.