Risk Management for Agile and Waterfall Projects
With Keith Wilson
About the Webinar
Your sponsor likes the Project Charter, Stakeholder registry, Requirement’s document, WBS, and the project management work you completed when asked to manage the project just a week ago. Now the sponsors require a risk assessment. What would you do? We will discuss the importance of proactively identifying and managing risks. We will walk you through risk management steps. We will also explore risk management for Agile projects.
What You Will Learn
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate to others how the risk management processes in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) apply to your project’s environment
- Adapt these processes for your projects
- Explain the importance of using risk management best practices in Agile and Waterfall projects
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of risk management
- The steps to proactively identify and manage risk
- Risk management for Agile teams
This webinar will provide up to 1.0 PDU.
Keith Wilson (MBA, B.Comm., PMP, MCP, MCT, CSM, CSPO, KMP, SPC, CDA) is a Senior Consultant and Trainer with IIL. His background includes over 25 years of successful coaching, training, management, and consulting experience. Keith is a welcomed facilitator at numerous Fortune 500 corporations, universities, and associations worldwide and is well known for his public speaking skills and enthusiasm.