Frequently Asked Questions
What is an online conference?
Can you walk me through the experience?
- KEYNOTES – Attend scheduled keynotes with live Q&A on opening day (sessions are archived)
- VIDEOS – View on-demand video presentations
- RESOURCES – Download collateral and informational documents
- HELP CENTER – Receive support for any technical issues you have while interacting in the virtual event
- LOUNGE – Communicate and network with attendees
- EXHIBITORS – Visit the sponsors of the event
- BADGES – Track the badges you’ve earned by completing certain activities
What are the minimum requirements from my computer that I will need to participate?
Will I still be able to participate if my company has a corporate firewall in place?
When can I log in and how long will I have access?
How can I log in to the conference?
What are the two self-paced courses and how do I register for them?
How many PDUS and SEUs can I earn?
What are the sponsorship options?
How much is individual registration? Do you offer group pricing or corporate options?
Can you send me a copy of my payment receipt?
What is your refund policy?
Refunds are not provided for online conferences; however, we will be happy to work through other credit options. Please email [email protected] for assistance.
DISCLAIMER: AS WE CONTINUE TO OFFER PROMOTIONS AND CAMPAIGNS, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE APPLIED RETROACTIVELY, PROMOTIONAL CODES MAY NOT BE COMBINED, AND REFUNDS ARE NOT PERMITTED FOR THOSE THAT HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED.
Year after year, leading companies include our IPM Day Online Conference in their training budgets to ensure that their team members can attend.
IPM Day delivers tangible benefits to attendees at a fraction of the cost of a typical conference, providing access to world-class speakers, valuable takeaways, and professional development.