Learning and Moving Forward Together
Now more than ever, it’s clear that your Learning & Development is a critical part of what will help us grow and move forward – not only as organizations, but also as communities and people. We want to let you know that we are continuing to practice our business in the safest way possible for our clients and employees, and our team has been working diligently to develop key strategies and resources that will help you and your teams during this challenging time.
Here are some of the latest updates:
- All virtual and on-demand courses purchased or ordered in the last 30 days will have extended access until December 31
- If you are feeling more stressed than usual, you are not alone. Get complimentary access to our brand new on-demand course, Managing Stress in Challenging Times
- Free access to one of our most popular on-demand courses, Virtual Agile Teams, which is extremely useful during this time
- Visit our Free Webinars page to join upcoming and on-demand webinars
- Our trainers are writing blogs highlighting how to make the most out of remote learning, co-located teams etc. which you can find here.
- Extended access to our Leadership and Innovation online conference and 2 free self-paced courses until December 31
- Extended access to our Agile and Scrum 2020 online conference through December 31.
- We are helping organizations around the world to quickly move their classroom training to virtual offerings, and we have expanded our Live Virtual Classroom schedule as well.
If there is anything else we can do to help you, or if you are aware of opportunities that we can assist your organization with via learning solutions, please let us know.