- Master critical concepts and practices aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) by the Project Management Institute (PMI®)
- Improve your overall project management competency and manage projects with confidence
- Prepare to pass PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam and earn the PMP® credential
- 35 hours of on-demand content
- 180 days access
- 35 PDUs
- Engaging, experienced instructor: LeRoy Ward
- Frequent knowledge checks and end-of-module exams
- Access to 1200+ PMP exam practice questions
- 100-question Program Completion Exam
- Exclusive membership in our LinkedIn Study Group
- Downloadable workbook, templates, PMP handbook and PMI Code of Ethics
EXAMINATION & CERTIFICATION
What is PMP certification?
Developed by PMI, the PMP credential is a globally recognized certification for project managers.
The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams, and attests to core knowledge and understanding of critical project management concepts, principles and techniques.
What are the prerequisites for PMP certification?
To apply for the PMP, candidates need to have:
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
How do I take the PMP certification exam?
In order to take the PMP exam, you must apply directly to PMI and pay the exam fees prior to the examination. Go to www.pmi.org for detailed information and forms needed for the exam.
Do you guarantee passing the PMP exam?
Yes! We are certain that our Project Management Certificate Program will allow you to pass the PMP exam your very first try.
Terms & Conditions
- You must attend the entire program and meet PMI’s requirements for becoming a PMP
- You must take the PMP exam within 30 days after finishing the program
What makes the Project Management Certificate Program unique?
Content for this on-demand version has been tested in the classroom and in our Live Virtual environments for over 20 years. The program is based on Dr. Harold Kerzner’s approach to effective project management and is updated to reflect changes to PMI’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition.
Do you offer group licenses for the Project Management Certificate Program?
Yes, we offer the option of a Limited License (minimum 10 users) or Enterprise License (unlimited users). Email us for details and pricing.
Have a testimonial to share? Email us.
“The course has reduced studying time for me; rather than reading hundreds of pages several times, you can read the PMBOK® Guide once and then review the videos which will make difficult chapters more clear. The instructor is very knowledgeable and has great presentation skills that made every minute in the course interesting. “
- Reham Al-Allamy, Dubai, Project Manager, EMC
“What I really liked about this type of learning was the interactive learning environment, having 24/7 accessibility to learn at my own pace, in comfortable setting and with full control over the amount of presented material instead of feeling rushed or stressed.”
- Amani Ahmed Alfallatah, PMO Officer, Economic Cities Authority